As a native of Pacifica, Brittany grew up surfing on Linda Mar beach at the age of twelve. By sixteen she became a member of Pedro Point Surf Club where she competed in longboard events in Northern California.
Inspired by her parents love of teaching, Brittany gravitated towards studying education. You can find Brittany in pure bliss when she combines her love of surfing and teaching. With over a decade of experience as a surf instructor, Brittany has developed her own playful/technical teaching style for all ages. She brings a strong commitment of respecting each individual learning style her students demonstrate. Brittany has become a specialist in matching the best style of instruction for her students. She is creative, innovative and ingenious with some of the techniques she uses to connect and instruct with her students.
With a strong background of teaching and surfing at Linda Mar Beach you can assure your in good hands!
- After payment is received, we will connect you with your instructor for scheduling.
- Lesson(s) must be scheduled within 1 month of purchase (for 1 lesson) and 3 months of purchase (for 3 lesson package).
- Each lesson includes a Drop-In Pass to the Surf & Swim Club.
- If you need surfboard or wetsuit rental equipment, please choose from drop-down menu.
- If doing a two person lesson and need equipment you can pay at the time of your lesson ($15 Wetsuit, $25 Surfboard) .
Cancellation Policy: Traveler requires at least a 24 hr. notification for any schedule changes including rescheduling or cancellation. If canceling appointment less than 24 hrs. from lesson time, customer will be charged in full for the lesson.