Assistant Manager - Pacifica
The Assistant Manager is a key leadership role and will work alongside, and report to, our General Manager.
This position includes extensive customer service and additional responsibilities include:
- Inventory management
- Customer support both in-store and some online
- Ability to train new staff members
- Backroom organisation
- Handling customer issues, returns, exchanges
- 1+ years management experience in retail, hospitality, restaurant management, or membership services industry
- Some surf knowledge is a must
- Ability to engage customers & establish a welcoming environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong, genuine desire to grow and share the Traveler brand
- Proficient on Slack, Google Docs, and Shopify
Entrepreneurial- you bring 100% to the team, but are also self-motivated and well-equipped to execute tasks and plan autonomously; you are constantly seeking ways to improve internal processes and your work.
Effective- you believe in a customer-first, results-driven sales strategy. You identify measurable goals and work hard to achieve them.
Committed- you are punctual, reliable, and prefer a stable work environment.
Active- you have a love for the outdoors and surfing, and are excited to share the stoke with others.
Work 1 block to the beach
Surf Club membership across all 4 locations
30% off retail store products
Accrued sick pay
Monthly reimbursement for health coverage
32-40 hours / week
Send your resume along with a short 1-2 paragraphs about your favorite adventure to firstname.lastname@example.org with