These naturally beautiful masks are hand-dyed with love in San Francisco by the founder of Seawitches, Margaret Seelie. Each mask is made from 100% cotton and dyed with plant materials, including oxalis flowers (yellow), avocado pits (pink), and eucalyptus seed pods (brown) foraged in Pacifica. And indigo for the ocean lovers.
Stock is limited and each mask is one-of-a-kind! Masks come in small and large sizes.
Ships within 1 day of purchase.
Made in Los Angeles, CA
Knit Tee Shirt Material Masks have :
- Behind the head elastic straps
- Made from 100% ringspun cotton t-shirt material. The knit material provides a slightly tighter fit that forms to the face when behind the head bands are adjusted properly.
- Each 10 Pack has 5 Black and 5 white masks.
Double/ reversible layer with a pouch opening to insert an additional DIY filter. Filter not included. See filter recommendations below
- Adult size fit
Washable and reusable. See below for washing and care instructions
Please make sure to wash your mask before wearing. See care instructions below
We love the knit mask because they are soft and have a slightly more snug fit
The knit masks are great for wearing for longer periods of time, indoors or outdoors, especially when around strangers - i.e. grocery shopping or running errands.
WASH ALL MASKS PRIOR TO FIRST USE: in washing machine with detergent, warm water, either tumble dry or lay flat to dry.
- Subsequent care: throw away your DIY filter after each use and wash mask
- See CDC link for best practices
If your mask fit is too large or too small, you can always replace the elastic ear/ headbands with a shoelace or piece of string, in order to make a more adjustable tie.