• The French grey salt is organic-compliant and hand-harvested from the Guérande region of France. It is harvested in the 200 year old tradition of using only wooden tools. The salt is a beautiful grey color, derived from over 80+ trace minerals, including clay, that each crystal carries.
• Rosehips oil and fruit is the key essential ingredient, packed with vitamin c, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids known for rejuvenating the skin.
• The scent blends use 100% organic essential oils (*including organic jasmine)
• The soak can be used for the bath or a foot/hand soak
• Packaging Notes: The tube is 100% recycled paper. The inner bags are compostable and made of renewable wood pulp. We hope the tubes are reused for storage!
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Chloride (French Grey Salt) 1, Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 1, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehips) Oil 1, Rosa canina (Rosehips), Fruit Powder 1, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Oil 1, Jasminum grandiflorum L. (Jasmine) Extract 1, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil 1,2, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil 1
1. Certified Organic
2. Certified Fair Trade