Traveler Surf Coach
Kileys love for the ocean began at a young age when her parents would surf Pleasure Point and leave her and her brother on the beach playing in the waves. Kiley recalls her mom taking her surfing before school, usually showing up late to class with salty wet hair and a huge smile on her face.
Growing up Kiley spent most of her free time juggling school, ocean time, travel, and work, eventually graduating from UC Santa Cruz with a degree in Environmental Studies. She has been a certified Lifeguard, and is a certified Emergency Medical Technician, currently working towards a career in the medical field.
Kiley has found a love for traveling to remote surf spots around the world, but has spent most of her life surfing the spots along East Cliff Dr, near Traveler. If you are just starting to learn to surf or want to progress your cross stepping and nose riding, and learn ocean safety, etiquette, and get familiar with the area, Kiley would be happy to guide you!
How it Works
- After payment is received, Katy will email you to schedule your 2 hour lesson.
- Lesson must be scheduled within 1 month of purchase. Lessons are good to use for up to 1 year.
- The time and date of lesson is based on the conditions. Please call the shop if you have a specific date/time in mind to see if we can accommodate.
- Lessons start and end at the Traveler Santa Cruz location.
- Each lesson includes a Drop-In Pass to the Surf Club.
- Equipment is not included in your lesson. If you need a wetsuit or want to try a fiberglass, please let us know via email at email@example.com or by calling us at (831) 621-2106.
Note: You should be able to carry your own equipment, paddle out, and catch your own waves.
Cancellation Policy: Traveler Surf Club requires at least a 24 hr. notification for any schedule changes including rescheduling or cancellation. If canceling appointment less than 24 hrs. from lesson time, customer will be charged in full for the lesson.
Save time and sign our waiver below: