The perfect summer suit. Arms free for paddling and can be paired with a wetsuit jacket for more warmth on cooler days. It's always nice to have a little neoprene between you and the board for padding between the skin and board.
Made for cool water: 62 - 68° F / 17 - 20° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch, limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Dope dyed fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills
• Tailored fit with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATER TIGHT
• Vissla's super stretch Neo 2.0 tape
• Tripled glued, double stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Velcro entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Knee pad - Supratex
• Liquid taped cuffs, seals to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sunlight. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Sign up and save
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, great deals.