• Back zip entry offers ease of entry/exit from the wetsuit
• Made for cold water: 51 - 58° F / 11 - 14° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• Everything you need in a wetsuit and nothing you don’t with the ease of a back zip.
• 100% Super stretch Japanese limestone based neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal lining insulates heat.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Short Back zipper features the double layer Thermal Flush Barrier entry which blocks out water for maximum warmth
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Sign up and save
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, great deals.