Whether you're looking to try out a new shape or just want to have the option of switching up your quiver based on the day's conditions, our Santa Cruz Surf Club is making it fun and easy to try before you buy and test drive our collection of demo boards by amazing local shapers including Ashley Lloyd, Jeremiah Kille, Mando Surfcraft & John Moore.
The demo board sampling membership gives you access to a wide variety of surf crafts within our quiver of over 13 fiberglass shapes for every type of wave. From a 6'0" Source Twinzer, to a 9'4" log by Jed Noll, browse the collection and start your adventure!
How it Works
This membership includes 10 daily check outs from the quiver of demo boards at our Santa Cruz location during our regular business hours, 9am-6pm. (winter 9-5)
- 10 Demo Board Check Outs for up to one month from the sign up date.
- Check Outs on a First Come First Served Basis. Feel free to call the shop to check demo availability. (831) 621-2106
- Each checkout is for up to 1 Day within business hours.
- Membership included access to Surf Club amenities such a Showers, lockers & changing room during open hours. during business hours 9am-6pm.
- Surfboard demos cannot be kept overnight, must be returned before 5:30pm same day.
- $150 Fiberglass Ding Deposit collected upon sign up for Demo Board Sampling Membership to cover ding repair incidentals. Demo Boards are assessed for dings before and after each check out. Deposit is refunded once membership is cancelled.
- Demo Board Sampling Members receive 10% off on retail products excluding Surfboards.
- If you end up buying a board wish to switch to a different type of club membership, we will give 10% off your first month of Board Storage or Non-Board Storage membership.